What You Will Do
- Assist superior in coordination and oversee all events on-site tasks.
- Liaise with vendors/contractors for delivery of tasks and meet requirements on time.
- Work in a flexible workweek, including weekends, evenings, and public holidays, if required.
- Multi-task and project management skills in overcoming any operational issues.
- Work closely with the Golf Club for an ideal tournament package.
- Liaise with inter-departments on matters related to on-course branding designs & production, and supply of customized goodies and prizes.
- Work cooperatively with team members to ensure smooth delivery of the event.
What We Expect From You
- Diploma/Degree, or equivalent in Mass Communication, Marketing or related fields.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant event experience in event planning and coordination.
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills with strong analytical and negotiation ability.
- Willingness to travel when required.