What You Will Do
- Responsible to attend and assist with sales enquiry including calls and email providing information about company services.
- Identifying new leads and pursue prospects.
- Organising sales visits.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- Aiming to achieve monthly & yearly sales targets.
- Manage collections from customers.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports.
- To carry out any other duties as instructed by the superior from time to time.
- To undertake any other job function as assigned by the superior and Management from time to time.
What We Expect From You
- At least a Diploma with 2 years of working experience in sales.
- Independent, highly motivated, and performance-driven with good communication skills.
- Possess own transport.
- Can start to work immediately will be an advantage.