Retail Operations & Support, Assistant Manager
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute strategic plans to optimize retail operations and achieve business objectives.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, ensuring that all processes run smoothly and efficiently.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement necessary changes to enhance store operations and efficiency.
- Develop and implement operational procedures and policies to optimize the efficiency of retail outlets.
- Proficiency in inventory control, stock management, and loss prevention strategies.
- To perform regular audits to assess adherence to operational guidelines.
- Ensure merchandise is presented in an attractive and organized manner, consistent with the brand's image.
- Manage the opening process for new stores, by monitoring the operational processes related to the store opening (store development, layout planning, marketing, etc).
- Develop and implement a tailored training program to improve the retail staff’s skills and outcomes in the outlets.
- Support the hiring, onboarding, and training of new retail staff.
- Provide support to the outlet team in addressing customer issues and resolving matters.
- Ensure retail outlets are visited regularly to ensure the outlets are managed effectively and efficiently.
What We Expect From You
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Certificate/Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Prove a track record in retail operations management with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in a leadership role.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities to address challenges that may arise in the retail environment.
- Team-orientated attitude with the ability to motivate and guide staff.
- Adaptability in a dynamic and fast-paced retail environment.