What You Will Do
- To provide secretarial & administrative assistance to the Group CEO and Executive Chairman including preparing reports and charts, drafting correspondences, and internal communication messages.
- To be the secretary to the various Management Committees. The roles of this job function are:-
2.1 To prepare and circulate the agenda of the meetings in consultation with the Chairman of the Committees.
2.2 To circulate the meeting papers to the committee members and other attendees promptly.
2.3 To attend and take minutes of meeting and ensure it is disseminated in a timely manner to relevant personnel.
2.4 To keep and file the minutes of meetings properly for future reference.
- Follow up on operational issues that are outstanding arising from meetings attended by or visits made by the Group CEO and Executive Chairman.
- Assist to organize daily routines such as screening and attending telephone communication, maintain the calendar, etc for the Group CEO and Executive Chairman.
- To be custodian of all original legal documents in lock and key of MST Group.
- To assist the Group CEO and Executive Chairman on personal matters like personal income tax filing, staff claims, private travel arrangements, etc.
- To manage inbound foreign guests, brand partners, and business partners’ travel itineraries and hotel bookings.
- To provide comprehensive secretarial support, and deal with work of a highly confidential nature.
- High level of professionalism in handling private & confidential matters.
What We Expect From You
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Secretarial Management/Administration or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant to top executives or similar roles.
- Proficiency in using office software and tools, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities.
- Discretion and the ability to handle confidential information with integrity.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and schedules.