Loyalty Program Coordinator
What You Will Do
- Assist in day-to-day coordination and management of loyalty program operational activities.
- Collaborate closely with outlet retail staff on daily loyalty program matters and timely task delivery.
- Tracking and updating weekly loyalty reports from outlets and other reporting required by the internal department.
- Assist with the execution of the communications plan for the customer loyalty program in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handle all members' inquiries via e-mail or calls, consistently providing members with friendly and professional service.
- Assist to manage existing partnerships and onboarding new partners that align with business goals and objectives as part of adding value to the loyalty program.
- Attend to ad-hoc tasks assigned by the HOD when required.
What We Expect From You
- Diploma in Marketing/Business Management, or its equivalent.
- At least 1 - 2 years of working experience in customer relationship management will be added advantage.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Malay.
- A good team player, able to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize efficiently.