Human Resource Executive
What You Will Do
- Responsible for timely payroll processing, which encompasses monthly salaries, statutory contributions, allowances, commissions, incentives, claims, advance salary, overtime, attendance processes, bonuses, and increments.
- Administer payroll computations, payroll reports, bank submission file, annual tax filing and year-end adjustment,
- Maintain updated and accurate payroll data and staff information in the payroll system.
- Coordinate HR reports such as movement, headcount, summary, cost centre allocation and payroll breakdown reports.
- Coordinate and organise all statutory payments and liaison with all statutory bodies (EPF, SOSO, EIS, HRDF, LHDN etc.)
- Notification of new employee and resigned employee to IRD (i.e. Form CP22, CP22A)
- Acts as the primary contact for all payroll related queries.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- To perform any other relevant HR duties and responsibilities.
What We Expect From You
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in processing payroll.
- Details-oriented, with the ability to focus on comprehending numerical data and with good analytical skills.
- Ability to handle high-volume payroll work and adapt to change.
- Knowledge of the Employment Act 1955 and statutory requirements.
- Must be good in Microsoft Excel application and sensitive to numbers.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.