Chief Marketing Officer
What You Will Do
- Lead Group Marketing including Retail Marketing, Brand Marketing, Business Units Marketing, Corporate Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Loyalty Programs, Design & Creative
- Oversee all marketing direction, planning, creative, execution, and result.
- Lead marketing teams to create marketing strategies that achieve profits, product, and growth goals through a range of marketing functions & activities.
- Input on brand marketing, pricing, advertising, market research, market communications, public relations, and project management.
- Manage marketing budget in accordance with the company year budget & brands expectation.
- Must have a popular set of skills to lead company brand management and marketing activities to result in growth.
What We Expect From You
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the marketing and retail industry.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead in a constantly changing business environment.
- Possess relevant working experience and knowledge of current digital and social media & marketing landscape and trends.
- Able to devise innovative marketing strategies that are aligned with Company’s objectives and resulted in increased brand awareness and Company profitability.
- A team player, self-driven, and able to work independently to achieve targeted results/goals.
- A proven track record for eliminating organizational inefficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, equipped with strong analytical, writing, and presentation skills.
- Candidate with golf knowledge is encouraged to apply.