Brand Marketing Executive
What You Will Do
- To account for the new arrival display, liaise with the visual merchandising department on the new arrival display, and ensure all outlets comply with the instructions.
- Responsible for creative development and activation, for instance, videos, photography, point of sales material (POSM) for online, offline, and on-ground channels in marketing and branding campaigns.
- Assist the brand marketing manager in planning and executing brand marketing events or activities.
- Prepare brand marketing report on a bi-annual basis to be shared with the brand principal.
What We Expect From You
- At least 3 years of working experience in marketing and brand management
- A team player, self-driven and independent
- Good communication skills, and strong analytical, writing, and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of the social media landscape and breaking media trends
- Preferably with golf knowledge.