What You Will Do
- Assist superior for all activities in the accounts payable.
- Prepare weekly & monthly payment plans.
- Involve with month-end closing & able to meet the closing deadline.
- Perform Accounts Reconciliation & Bank Reconciliation.
- Prepare payment for utilities, outlets rental, credit card, tax installment & ad-hoc requests.
- Involve in cash flow planning & arrange the inter-bank transfer.
- Prepare & monitor monthly AP aging reports.
- Assist in the planning of banking facilities utilization (LC/BA).
- Assist in verifying payments & invoices to ensure completeness & accuracy.
- Assist in the preparation of the budget & forecast.
- Prepare audit schedules and involve with annual audits.
- Prepare the analysis schedules for yearly Tax Questionnaires.
- Any ad-hoc task delegated by superior from time to time.
What We Expect From You
- Minimum a diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Possess at least 5 years of working experience in Accounting.
- Familiar with Dynamics 365 BC is an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge of pivot tables is an added advantage.
- A fast learner, reliable, initiative, and committed.
- Good personality, reliable, initiative, committed and capable of working as a team to meet timelines.
- Prefer candidate able to commence work immediately.